Administration Support – Compliance (Maternity cover – minimum 6 months)
Full time – 40 hours per week
Salary: £18000 – £20000 dependent on experience
Corrigenda have an exciting opportunity within our Compliance team for an Administration Support – Compliance role.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Compliance and ensure business compliance & performance is in line with ISO IMS & H&S standards, to ensure this is administered, documented, audited and reported to Stake Holders.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
Administration support with:
- Compliance issues.
- Production of monthly compliance reports.
- Organise/chair/scribe monthly compliance meeting with agenda
- Liaison for compliance to engineers and provide monthly staff feedback to HODs
- Providing compliance statistics and information for customer reporting as required by HODs
- Providing support, training & improvements to compliance systems and processes
- Audit and update operational compliance documents and SOPs
- ISO & H&S compliance audits / due dates / accurate data entry
- Managing company assets to include calibration, record management, issuing and returning.
- Managing environmental contracts, record and report on environmental usage
- Undertaking weekly office safety checks/audits, log, report and progress actions
- Managing non-conformances raised, record and action as necessary
- GDPR compliance
- Planning and progression of annual accreditations programme to ensure within date
- Log, track and update positive interventions, accidents, customer praise/complaints, site audits, toolbox talks.
- Complete & update COSHH assessments for operations
- Attending training, meetings as appropriate.
- Completion of H&S / ISO / HR/Operational documentation as required for role.
- Good IT skills across a range of platforms
- An excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Understand the importance of document control, quality processes, health & safety compliance
- 31 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual company performance bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme