Compliance Officer – Maternity Cover (minimum 6 months)
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 pa
Corrigenda have an exciting opportunity within our Compliance team for a Compliance Officer (Maternity Cover – 6 months minimum).
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Compliance and ensure business compliance & performance is in line with ISO IMS & H&S standards, to ensure this is administered, documented, audited and reported to Stake Holders.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- To provide an admin focal point for compliance issues.
- To produce monthly compliance reports to HODs on compliance measurements.
- To organise/chair/scribe monthly compliance meeting with agenda
- To act as liaison for compliance to engineers and provide monthly staff feedback to HODs
- To provide compliance statistics and information for customer reporting as required by HODs
- To provide support, training & improvements to compliance systems and processes
- Audit and update operational compliance documents and SOPs
- To drive ISO & H&S compliance audits / due dates / accurate data entry
- To manage company assets to include calibration, record management, issuing and returning.
- To manage environmental contracts, record and report on environmental usage
- To undertake weekly office safety checks/audits, log, report and progress actions
- To manage non-conformances raised, record and action as necessary
- To be designated data officer for GDPR manage, audit, record and report GDPR compliance
- To plan and progress annual accreditations programme to ensure within date
- To log, track and update positive interventions, accidents, customer praise/complaints, site audits, toolbox talks.
- Complete & update COSHH assessments for operations
- To attend training, meetings as appropriate.
- Complete own H&S / ISO / HR/Operational documentation as required for role.
- Good IT skills across a range of platforms
- An excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability. You’ll often have to make decisions on the information available, which is not always in black and white
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An ability to analyse and interpret information and create workflows
- Project management skills, as you’re likely to have to manage change projects.
- Understand the importance of document control, quality processes, health & safety compliance
- Experience of operating ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 systems
- Health & Safety supervision or management training
- Environmental SUSTAINABILITY training
- 31 days annual holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Annual company performance bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme