Salary band: £19,000 – £23,000, (subject to knowledge and experience)
Permanent / 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday – Alternating Work Pattern – 08:00 – 16:30 / 08:30 – 17:00
Location: Initially starting at our Winchester office, however the team may be relocating to an alternative location within the surrounding area.
Reporting to: Supervisor
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Contract Administrator, who will primarily work on producing payment applications, invoicing the clients and updating the client CAFM systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the works that have been completed, ensuring all costs are received on our system and proceed through to applications and invoicing. You will also assist with inputting information onto the client database for reactive works.
They will be highly motivated, punctual, well-presented, organised, motivated and enthusiastic, have excellent people and communication skills, able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual, able to work flexibly, make decisions and solve problems, able to react to rapidly changing scenarios whilst possessing excellent IT skills.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Raise and submit payment applications for clients and price jobs as required
- Raise and submit client invoices
- Update and maintain the client invoicing index
- Identify any loss making jobs to the Supervisor and Contract Manager
- Manage invoicing queries from clients
- Review sales targets with Manager/ Supervisor regularly to ensure targets are being met
- Produce requested audit information for clients as required
- Gather, calculate and process engineer timesheets as required
- Update client CAFM systems with work update for in house and sub-contracted works as required to produce client monthly reports
- Update and maintain records ensuring all required documents are completed on Corrigenda and client CAFM system
- Carry out weekly “housekeeping” on Corrigenda Greentree system to ensure jobs are allocated in the correct location
- Liaise with contract managers and engineers to ensure effective communication
- Contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
- General administrative duties
- Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness
Training will be given on all of the above.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages particularly Excel
- Previous experience dealing with customer queries
- Previous experience of working in an office (not necessarily in the construction/property sector) but previous experience would be a bonus
Basic salary £19,000 – £23,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Company annual performance related bonus
31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
Employee Assistance Programme