Salary: £32000 to £36000 OTE
Small Works Department
Mobile engineer – Generally Hampshire area
Established in February 2000, Corrigenda provide high-end, bespoke Facility Service Solutions and is a leading provider of M&E services. Corrigenda offer true One Stop Service where any and all aspects of building, electrical and mechanical works can be both diagnosed and solved.
A service where knowledge and solutions are paramount, extensive, competitive and available but all at the availability of one call to a Helpdesk Team dedicated to all the departments, directing and controlling works under one banner from boiler breakdown to power outage to roof leaks to decorating.
Due to company growth and business demands we now require a Mechanical Engineer to join our Small Works Department. The role primarily involves carrying out new and remedial/ replacement installations of mechanical plant and pipework around the Hampshire area.
The successful candidate should be confident and proficient in this regard and be willing to undertake other installation, service and commissioning tasks as per the needs of the business.
Carry out installation works as detailed on assigned work sheets, following a specific brief and to meet set deadlines and targets within the budget, and to ensure works are carried out to professionally and to a high standard.
To ensure full compliance with relevant legislation and Health and Safety standards.
Primary work environment includes but is not restricted to:
- Private Sector
- Domestic Clients
- General Commercial Clients
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- NVQ Level 2 plumbing or and or heating or equivalent city and gilds (must)
- Unvented water systems, (must)
- Gas certification, ACOPs domestic and commercial Qualifications, CCN1, pipework, water heaters, boilers commercial pipe work, water heaters unvented
- Gas certificated in Domestic. Cookers, fires, boilers, meters, LPG. Commercial overhead radiant heaters direct and indirect, air heaters, don domestic purging, commercial LPG, Catering etc or as many as possible preferred.
- OFTEC registered (Preferable)
- Knowledge of Hampshire Police & Hampshire County Council sites (preferable)
- Knowledge of other trades / skills
- Knowledge of installation works
- Ability to train, develop and give support to apprentices
- A key team player with a flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Must be enthusiastic, understand and demonstrate the importance of customer satisfaction to the highest standard, and thrive when working under pressure
- Salary up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
- Company performance related annual bonus
- Overtime opportunities
- Responsibility allowance
- 31 days’ annual holiday
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Company Mobile