Maintenance Contract Manager
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: £40,000 to £47,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company car, performance bonus, and pension.
Reporting to: Head of Facilities Services
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Contract Manager to oversee our Portsmouth City Council long-term maintenance contract.
Primarily based at the client’s Civic building in Portsmouth, the successful candidate will work closely in partnership with the clients engineering department, managing a small team of mechanical and electrical engineers. You will be responsible for the delivery of the repairs, routine servicing and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment installed within the councils affected properties. The services are divided into four main service areas:
• Responsive repairs and maintenance
• Routine and cyclical servicing
• Out of hours repairs
• Ad-hoc planned maintenance task orders / minor works
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Oversee and ensure that all compliance, contract expectations, Key performance indicators and Service Levels are achieved, where possible exceeded.
• Ensure that high levels of health, safety and quality are always maintained.
• Help prepare, oversee, and ensure that accurate monthly applications and invoices are submitted on time and approved by client.
• Prepare monthly and annual financial forecasts
• Ensure effective management of your team, supply partners and specialist sub-contractors.
• Continue to strengthen the collaborative partnership with Portsmouth City Council and the other term contractors
• Produce fixed price quotations for repair and installation works, and present to the client in a timely fashion
• Identify any potential innovations and contract efficiencies
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Excellent people management skills
• IT literate
• Relevant industry qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of NEC3 term service contracts
- Knowledge of costs reimbursement / open book contracts
- Understanding of “systems thinking and Vanguard methodology”
- Salary £40,000 to £47,000 (depending on experience)
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company Car
- Performance bonus