Electrical Supervisor - Surrey
Full Time (40 hours) / Monday – Friday
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated electrical supervisor to oversee a broad range of planned and reactive electrical tasks in Surrey & surrounding regions.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
- Assist with the daily delivery, implementation, and on-going development of each of the contracts
- Deputise for Contract Manager during periods of absence
- Provide technical and practical support to engineers
- Professional and confident in a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Carry out site visits as required, look at works with a view to estimating time and materials
- Quoting works; giving detailed breakdowns while defining exclusions and limitations of quotes to clients.
- Ensure labour resources are planned for the works and coordinated. Help develop realistic working programmes
- Keep daily check on labour resourcing to ensure smooth running of jobs and minimal waste of labour time onsite
- Check documentation / paperwork has been submitted and completed correctly
- Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections and compliance checks
- Produce risk / method statements (RAMS) as required to safely complete works.
- Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
- Provide additional onsite support where required
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- A suitable City and Guilds or equivalent NVQ qualification
- NVQ Level 3 / AM2 in relevant Electrical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 18th Edition
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well on own or as part of team
- Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
- Full driving licence
- Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
- Test & Inspection Qualification
- Experience in a similar role and working sectors
- A basic knowledge and understanding of heating and ventilation controls would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
- Overtime opportunities
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Company Mobile
- Employee Assistance Programme