Resource Scheduler - Hampshire County Council
Salary: £21,000 to £23,500 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: 23 days holiday, Company pension scheme. Employee Assistance Programme.
Permanent / 40 hours per week
Reporting to: Office Manager
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic resource scheduler within our Winchester office.
The successful candidates will be responsible for coordination of multi-disciplined engineers / sub-contractors to ensure they attend to reactive maintenance jobs in accordance with contract key performance indicators.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
- Resourcing and scheduling reactive maintenance works
- Assigning work to appropriately qualified or experienced staff
- Ensuring that work is assigned and carried out according to agreed SLA’s
- Relaying instructions to engineers and collating details of works in progress
- Liaising with external contractors to attend site and get updates on work in progress
- Update client CAFM system (PAMS) with works update for in house and sub-contracted works as required to produce client monthly reports
- Monitoring KPI’s and SLA’s against contract requirements. Escalate any issues immediately to Service Manager, Office Manager or Account Manager for resolution
- Answer inbound calls for helpdesk staff to help meet high call demand.
- Update, maintain records and ensure all required documents are completed on CAFM system
- To contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience working in a facilities/customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team to become a ‘Team Player’ whilst demonstrating initiative and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- Previous experience of CAFM systems.
- Salary £21,000 to £23,500 (subject to knowledge and experience)
- Company pension
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme