Business Administration Apprentice - Portsmouth
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday – Alternating Work Pattern – 08:00 – 16:30 / 08:30 – 17:00
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company Pension, Employee Assistance Programme
Reporting to: Admin Supervisor
Corrigenda are one of the Souths leading facilities services company, we value all the people that make what we do possible. We constantly invest in training and development, finding new ways to motivate, retain and develop the best talent in the industry.
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice who will learn the role of a Customer Service Administrator. The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, eager to develop their skills and take pride in their work.
The role is being created for a new apprentice who will work towards a highly recognised Business Administration Level 3 qualification. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, we anticipate a full-time position to be offered.
This role will be based at our Portsmouth office, however occasional visits to other offices for training, meetings etc required when applicable.
Key Responsibilities and Development areas will Include
(but not limited to):
• Initial handling and logging of various client requests via telephone, email or online portals
• Generating jobs on the Corrigenda CAFM system
• Raise and issue purchase orders for materials and subcontractors
• Processing and inputting worksheet information correctly onto our system
• Liaise with and provide feedback to customers on the progress of jobs
• Liaise with external contractors
• Relaying instructions to engineers and collating details of works in progress
• Liaise with contract managers and engineers to ensure effective communication
• Updating client portals
• Assist with arranging site access & appointment bookings with clients
• Answering the phone in a timely manner and directing calls / taking messages accordingly
• Other general administrative duties
• Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of C/4 grade in English and Math (or equivalent)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a small team to become a ‘Team Player’ whilst demonstrating initiative and ability to work independently
• Confident when speaking on the phone with a pleasant manner
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload
• IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages