Business Administration Apprentice - Whiteley
Business Administration Apprentice
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000
Monday to Friday – 40 hours
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company Pension, Employee Assistance Programme
Corrigenda are one of the Souths leading facilities services company, we value all the people that make what we do possible. We constantly invest in training and development, finding new ways to motivate, retain and develop the best talent in the industry.
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice who will assist both the HR and business admin team with admin tasks. The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, eager to develop their skills and take pride in their work.
The role is being created for a new apprentice who will work towards a highly recognised Business Administration Level 3 qualification. On successful completion of the Apprenticeship, we anticipate a full-time position to be offered.
Key Responsibilities will Include
(but not limited to):
• Assisting the HR department with admin tasks
• Maintaining shared inboxes
• Calculating, checking, and amending time entries
• Recording of time entry discrepancies
• Liaising with engineers and team members to resolve discrepancies, such as, missing, and incorrect time entries
• Liaising with management for the approval of overtime claims
• Amending of time entries within the companies finance system
• Recording and notifying HR of absences
• Other general administrative duties
• Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness
Training will be given on all of the above.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of C/4 grade in English and Math (or equivalent)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a small team to become a ‘Team Player’ whilst demonstrating initiative and ability to work independently
• Confident when speaking on the phone with a pleasant manner
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload
• IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages
• Full UK drivers licence