Contract Manager – Hampshire/Surrey
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company car, Bupa Cashplan, Employee Assistance Programme and pension.
Reporting to: Client Relationship Manager
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Contract Manager to manage the day-to-day delivery of a portfolio of contracts within Hampshire / Surrey boarders and the surrounding areas.
The role includes the management of a team of multi-trade engineers and specialist sub-contractors to complete cyclic and reactive maintenance tasks. You will be required to be professional and confident within a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Oversee the daily delivery, implementation and on-going development of each of the contracts.
• Manage the buildings within your portfolio to ensure that compliance, PPM, reactive works are completed within the required timescales and costs
• Be on our escalation out of hours call out rota
• Manage the delivery of the work onsite, organising labour and materials and carrying out onsite management
• Provide technical and practical support to engineers
• Carry out site visits as required, look at works with a view to estimating time and materials
• Quoting works giving detailed breakdowns while defining exclusions and limitations
• Ensure labour resources are planned for the works and coordinated. Help develop realistic working programmes
• Keep daily check on labour resourcing to ensure smooth running of jobs and minimal waste of labour time onsite
• Ensure materials are available for the works to proceed to avoid labour stoppages. Check material quality as per specification or client requirements and ensure timely delivery
• Check documentation / paperwork has been submitted and completed correctly
• Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections and compliance checks, including audits
• Required to produce RAMS (risk & method statements)
• Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
• Excellent people management skills
• Good knowledge of quality assurance systems
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Proven track record delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
• IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS background checks for working in schools
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience of NEC3 term service contracts
• Knowledge of cost reimbursement / open book contracts
• Understanding of “Systems thinking and the Vanguard methodology”
• CAFM Package experience
• Proficient IT skills, with an in-depth knowledge of all Microsoft packages and the Planon CAFM package
• Competitive salary
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme
• Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
• Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA