FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits include: Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan, company performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated junior estimator to work across projects within the Hampshire and Surrey regions. The role will be predominately based at our Segensworth office.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication skills and is passionate about their role and the company.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Work closely with, support and report to the Commercial manager, assisting project estimators where required.
• Preparation of monthly applications for the Elmbridge and Southampton General Hospital MTC. Ensure works are valued in accordance with contract terms.
• Preparation of final costs and post measure of completed works on the University of Portsmouth contract.
• Survey, evaluate and prepare bid submission on NSR for Southampton General Hospital.
• Evaluation of costs and advise on alternative proposals.
• Managing relationships with clients, contractors and colleagues.
• Job cost reporting from conception to completion.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well on own or as part of team
• Proficient in the use of MS office including Excel
• Full UK driving licence
• Methodical and analytical approach
• Industry knowledge
• Quantity surveying degree or working towards
• Competitive salary
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme
• Full uniform
• Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
• Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA