M&E Technical Supervisor – Castle Complex
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive + Overtime (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company car, Bupa Cash plan, Company performance bonus, and pension.
Reporting to: Castle Complex Service Manager
Corrigenda are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated supervisor to oversee the day-to-day service delivery at the Hampshire County Council offices (Castle Complex) in Winchester, on a portfolio of sites which include offices, listed buildings, and a data centre.
The role includes the supervision of a team of multi-trade engineers (Circa 5) and specialist sub-contractors to complete cyclic and reactive maintenance tasks. You will be required to be professional and confident within a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Assist the Service Manager with the daily delivery, implementation, and on-going development of the contract on these sites.
• Deputise for Service Manager during periods of absence, including attendance to weekly FM meeting
• Supervise the delivery of the work onsite, organising labour and materials
• Provide technical and practical support to engineers
• Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections, compliance checks, audits, and permit to work systems
• Required to review RAMS and set subcontractors to work
• Be on out of hours call out rota (approx. 1 week in 6)
• Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and public at all times
• Diagnose faults on various mechanical / electrical systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs (approx. 60/40 split from office to on tools)
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Relevant background in an M&E discipline – NVQ 3 (or equivalent)
• Recognised Health & Safety management qualification
• Excellent people management skills
• Proven track record delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
• IT literate with packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS and Police vetting checks
• Experience in Maintaining a Data centre