Inspection and Test Electrician - SO
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Benefits include: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan, company performance bonus and pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Inspection and Test electrical engineer to carry out a EICR reviewal and remedials in Portsmouth, Southampton & surrounding regions.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Responsible for monitoring of certification and compliance with all necessary regulations ensuring that the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
• Attend regular client meetings to review EICR certification and agree observations.
• Supply quotes to client for observations classification codes.
• Attend site to assess queries and carryout remedials when required.
• Work closely with Supervisor and Management Team.
• Work flexible hours to suit business requirements.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and public at all times.
• Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract expectations.
• To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas.
• A flexible approach to supporting other resources as.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• A suitable City and Guilds or equivalent NVQ qualification
• Qualified in Periodic Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391)
• NVQ Level 3 / AM2 in relevant Electrical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• 18th Edition
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work well on own or as part of team.
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
• IT literate – Excel, Word (Laptop to be provided)
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations.
• Experience in a similar role and working sectors.
• Prior experience with working directly with clients.
• QS qualified.
• Competitive Salary
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus.
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme