Store Person/Delivery Driver
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan,
company performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Store Person/Delivery Driver. You will need good practical / organisational skills, with the ability to follow technical instructions and an understanding of safe working practices. The role will be based from our Segensworth office, however will cover sites in, but not limited to, Hampshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Organise collection / delivery of materials as directed by Project Managers (early start/late finish may be required, project depending). Basic knowledge of mechanical / electrical materials desirable to allow understand requirements needed on site.
• Manage own weekly diary / planner for deliveries and plan routes in a logical manner to minimise travel distances.
• Carry waste removal from site and return to yard or direct to scrap yard.
• Ensure waste correctly separated at yard and waste consignment paperwork received and provide to SHE team / accounts.
• Organise delivery & collection of skips in yard as and when required.
• Ensure delivery van is fit for purpose and complete daily/weekly checks. Report any issues immediately to managers / vehicle management company.
• Ensure warehouse / external car park remains clean and tidy at all times. Complete weekly checks for tidiness, clear access and fire escape routes, ensuring that combustible materials are not allowed to accumulate.
• Ensure the COSHH register in the Warehouse is kept up to date and that chemicals are managed according to the risk.
• Receiving and recording ‘goods in’ and informing the correct manager in the company what has been received. Manage the process for the segregation of ‘Goods Received’ from ‘Goods for Return’.
• Monitor & record the issue & return of company assets in stores. Ensure they are returned in proper working order, stored securely and are also in full working order prior to issue.
• Driving Forklift to off load deliveries and move around warehouse (training will be provided) and regularly complete the forklift checklist paperwork, charging the batteries as and when required.
• Return & recording of goods to stores for stock or returning to supplier.
• Collection and return of hire equipment to external providers.
• Take part in regular Toolbox Talk training or update sessions.
• Any additional reasonably requested duties.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Confident in driving Transit sized flatbed van, including loading and securing correctly
• Manage own diary when not supervised
• H&S qualification / obtain CSCS card
• Able to work on own initiative
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well on own or as part of team
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
• Pass DBS checks for working in schools
• Ability to drive forklift truck (desirable)
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Bupa Cashplan