Air Conditioning Engineer
FULL Time – 40 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 to £37,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company Van, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan and Pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit enthusiastic and dedicated air conditioning engineers to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive air conditioning tasks across Southampton and surrounding regions.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Carry out planned and fault diagnostic work to various air conditioning systems and equipment such as split, VRV and VRF and heat pumps.
• Service air handling units, fan convertors and extractor fans.
• General mechanical repairs and weekly PPM tests.
• Use of Building and Management Systems.
• Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements.
• To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required.
• Participation of the out of hours call out rota.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and general public at all times.
• The role may require you to work at heights to fulfil the role.
• Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure client contract expectations are met
• Where required contact suppliers for replacement parts and cost information
• Any other tasks required by the company within skill set/experience
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Recognised industry standard qualification
• Be able to operate smart devices and to complete electronic documentation
• Ability to set up and programme AC controls
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Full UK driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
• Manufacturers training courses
• Being able to demonstrate experience in similar role and working sectors
• Basic safe electrical working awareness
• City & Guilds F Gas & ODS Regulations
• City & Guilds Refrigaration & Air Conditioning Systems
• Competitive salary
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme
• Full uniform
• Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
• Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA