Air Conditioning Service Manager
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company Vehicle / Allowance, performance bonus, and pension.
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Air Conditioning Service Manager to be part of our Facilities Services team, supporting the companies continued growth across the South of England.
Reporting to our Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will oversee a growing team of engineers responsible for the safe and effective delivery of maintenance contracts within the Hampshire, Surrey and its surrounding regions.
The role will require you to be able to operate from both a nominated office location and your home. It is expected that your permanent office location will be in one of our Fareham offices, but you will also be required to occasionally hot desk at some of our other offices across the South.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
- Ensure effective management of your team, supply partners and specialist sub-contractors.
- Establish good communication lines and excellent working relationship with clients, staff, and specialist sub-contractors.
- Oversee and ensure the commercial success of contracts.
- Oversee and ensure that all compliance, contract expectations, Key performance indicators and Service Levels are achieved, where possible exceeded.
- Help prepare monthly applications and ensure that invoices are submitted on time and approved by clients.
- Ensure that high levels of health, safety and quality are maintained at all times.
- Estimate and prepare Planned Preventative proposals
- Produce fixed price quotations for repair and installation works
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Sound Knowledge of Air Conditioning service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
- Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Excellent people management skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Experience in a similar role
- knowledge in ventilation systems
- Trade qualifications, such as. City & Guilds, NVQ or HNC
- Health & Safety qualification
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus
- Company Car/Allowance
The closing date for this job is 03/03/2021