Contract Administrator - Surrey Team
Salary band: £18,000 – £21,000, (subject to knowledge and experience)
Permanent / 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday – Alternating Work Pattern – 08:00 – 16:30 / 08:30 – 17:00
Location: Initially starting at our Winchester office, however the team may be relocating to an alternative location within the surrounding area.
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Contract Administrator, who will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of customer service requests and acting as first line support for clients.
This includes organisation and prioritisation of work schedules for multi-disciplined engineers / sub-contractors delivering service in the field and chasing progression of those work orders.
They will be highly motivated, punctual, well-presented, organised, motivated and enthusiastic, have excellent people and communication skills, able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual, able to work flexibly, make decisions and solve problems, able to react to rapidly changing scenarios whilst possessing excellent IT skills.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Initial handling and logging of client requests via telephone or email for multiple contracts
• Prioritise and plan routine maintenance with contract manager/supervisor
• Create reactive jobs on the Corrigenda CAFM system and scheduling them to be completed by the selected timeframe
• Updating work schedules and the planner on the CAFM system
• Update client CAFM systems with work update for in house and sub-contracted works as required to produce client monthly reports
• Update and maintain records ensuring all required documents are completed on Corrigenda and client CAFM system
• Liaise with external contractors to attend site and get updates on work in progress
• Carry out weekly “housekeeping” on Corrigenda Greentree system to ensure jobs are allocated in the correct location
• Liaise with and provide feedback to customers on the progress of jobs outstanding
• Ensure that only those appropriately qualified or experienced staff carry out services allocated to them efficiently, safely and to standard
• Relaying instructions to engineers and collating details of works in progress
• Liaise with contract managers and engineers to ensure effective communication
• Ensure each job is efficiently progressed to be ready for client invoicing
• Prepare invoices and applications
• General administrative duties
• Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness
Training will be given on all of the above.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident when speaking on the phone
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages particularly Excel
- Previous experience dealing with customer queries
- Previous experience of working in an office (not necessarily in the construction/property sector) but previous experience would be a bonus
- Basic salary £18,000 – £21,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
- Company annual performance related bonus
- Company pension
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme