Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £21,200 – £24,100 (depending on experience)
Full Time / Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Corrigenda is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Finance Administrator to process purchase ledger invoices and help with general month end responsibilities. The successful applicant will have good attention to detail and organisation skills to ensure monthly deadlines are met. Experience of processing a high volume of transactions is preferred, although full training will be provided.
To provide administrative support to a busy finance department, processing purchase ledger invoices using electronic document processing software (e-Docs). The successful candidate will also help reconcile supplier accounts for month end and undertake general admin responsibilities such as answering the phone, responding to emails, and dealing with general account related queries.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job may include but are not limited to:
• Processing invoices using e-Docs software.
• Processing staff expenses
• Reconciling supplier accounts and direct debits.
• Reconciling credit card statements.
• Assisting payroll.
• Triage incoming daily post.
• Dealing with Finance queries via email & telephone.
• Experience in Purchase ledger Preferable.
• Able to prioritise workload
• A passion for numbers, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Problem solving skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Ability to use initiative and embrace change in a fast-moving environment
- Company pension scheme
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company performance bonus