HVAC Controls Engineer - Hampshire County Council
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week – Mobile – Hampshire
Salary: Competitive (subject to knowledge and qualifications)
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company
performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated HVAC Controls Engineer to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks in Winchester.
The work will be predominantly in properties including corporate offices, Grade 1 listed, Libraries & Police HQ.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Diagnose faults on various standalone controls systems such as Satchwell, Kieback & Peter, Danfoss, Honeywell, Priva etc.
• Carryout Panel modifications and repairs.
• Review and implement energy efficient control strategies
• An understanding of more complex BMS systems such as Trend, Schnieder, Johnson controls etc.
•Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract expectations
• Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
•Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
• To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas
• A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• NVQ Level 3 in relevant Mechanical / electrical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• 18th Edition wiring regulations.
• Good understanding of HVAC systems and their components
• Experience in a similar role
• Recognised Health & Safety training
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation.
• Full driving license
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
- • Competitive (depending on experience)
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Program