Area Operations Manager - Surrey Region (Hard FM)
Full Time – 40hrs per week
Salary: £56,000 to £68,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company car, Performance Bonus and Pension
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Area Operations Manager to be part of our Facilities Services team, supporting the companies continued growth across the South of England.
Reporting to our Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate will oversee a team of managers, supervisors, and engineers responsible for the safe and effective delivery of a number of maintenance contracts within Surrey and its surrounding regions.
The role will require you to be able to operate from both a nominated office location and your home. It is expected that your permanent office location will be in the Farnham or Camberley or within the Surrey area, where the company is looking to open a new regional office. You will also be required to occasionally hot desk at some of our other offices across the South.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Ensure effective management of your team, supply partners and specialist sub-contractors.
• Establish good communication lines and excellent working relationship with clients, staff, and specialist sub-contractors.
• Oversee and ensure the commercial success of contracts.
• Oversee and ensure that all compliance, contract expectations, Key performance indicators and Service Levels are achieved, where possible exceeded.
• Produce and present financial and performance reports to clients and internal management.
• Help prepare, oversee, and ensure that accurate monthly applications and invoices are submitted on time and approved by clients.
• Ensure that high levels of health, safety and quality are maintained at all times.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Excellent people management skills
• IT literate
• Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Experience in a similar role
- Trade qualifications, such as. City & Guilds, NVQ or HNC
- Health & Safety qualification
- Salary £56,000 to £68,000 (depending on experience)
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company Car