BMS & Controls Technical Manager
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Benefits: Company car, performance bonus, and pension.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious BMS & Controls Technical
Manager to be part of our Projects & Facilities Services teams, supporting the companies
continued growth across the South of England.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will oversee a team of
managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, and engineers, that will be responsible for the
safe and effective delivery of a number of BMS and Controls Projects and Maintenance
contracts across the South of England.
The role will require you to be able to operate from both a nominated office location and your home. It is expected that your permanent office location will be in the Farnham area, with trips to our regional offices expected.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Ensure effective management of your team, supply partners and specialist subcontractors.
• Establish good communication lines and excellent working relationship with both the
internal and external customers and support structure.
• Oversee and ensure the commercial success of BMS Projects and Maintenance
• Oversee and ensure that all compliance, contract expectations, Key performance
indicators and Service Levels are achieved, where possible exceeded.
• Project manage various projects inline with the time and financial constraints,
ensuring that the labour managed to ensure maximum profitability.
• Produce and present financial and performance reports to clients and internal
• Help prepare, oversee, and ensure that accurate monthly applications and invoices
are submitted on time and approved by clients.
• Responsibility of the electrical Project Teams, with the assistance of the Electrical
• Ensure that high levels of health, safety and quality are always maintained.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Excellent Multi BMS system knowledge to include design, installation,
commissioning, and maintenance.
• Excellent knowledge of managing projects from the inception to completion.
• Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Commercial and financial awareness of Planned and reactive service contracts
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Excellent people management skills
• IT literate
• Knowledge of CAFM systems
• Experience in a similar role
• Trade qualifications, such as. City & Guilds, NVQ or HNC
• BMS System manufacturers training (Sauter, Trend, Syxthsense)
• Health & Safety qualification
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus
The closing date for this job is 28/07/2021