Business Administration Apprentice
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, BUPA Cashplan
Reporting to: HR Manager
Corrigenda are one of the Souths leading facilities services company, we value all the people that make what we do possible. We constantly invest in training and development, finding new ways to motivate, retain and develop the best talent in the industry.
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice who will assist both the HR and Business Admin team with admin tasks. The ideal candidate will be passionate, proactive, eager to develop their skills and take pride in their work.
The role is being created for a new apprentice who will work towards a recognised Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Key Responsibilities will Include
(but not limited to):
• Assisting the HR department with various HR related tasks including assisting with employee’s induction, inviting candidates for interview, letter writing, ordering, tracking and issuing of company uniform
• Maintaining/Monitoring the shared inboxes for the HR and Business Admin teams
• Assisting with the checking and amending time entries for Engineers time sheets to ensure they are paid correctly.
• Liaising with engineers and team members to resolve discrepancies, such as missing, and incorrect time entries.
• Recording and tracking employee absences and arranging return to work meetings and welfare meetings as required
• Other general administrative duties
• Assist with other work activities when required and provide team cover during holidays/sickness.
Training will be given on all the above.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• GCSE grade 4 or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confident when speaking on the phone with a pleasant manner
• Great attention to detail
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload
• IT (Information Technology) literate – must be confident in using Microsoft Office or similar office software.