Business Support - Planned Maintenance Supervisor
Business Support – Planned Maintenance Supervisor
Permanent / 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary band: £27,000 – £30,000, (subject to knowledge and experience)
Location: Based at Winchester
Reporting to: Office Manager
Corrigenda are one of the souths leading providers in building facilities management. We are looking to recruit a Planned Maintenance Supervisor responsible for overseeing the administration of planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) activities on a busy multi-disciplined contract for Hampshire County Council.
This role involves supervising a small team of administrators responsible for reviewing and updating the clients CAFAM system, ensuring that the provided documentation meets quality and compliance standards.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Supervise the 3 PPM administrators.
• Carry out regular quality audits.
• Ensure reporting system is up to date and issue the client KPI report to Office Manager within set deadlines.
• Monitor sub-contractors’ performance with regards to status / completion of PPM tasks.
• Identify any tasks that are unlikely to meet client KPIs to Office Manager and agree corrective action where necessary.
• Issue purchase orders, work programs to subcontractors.
• Maintain process maps and associated tools to support planning, compliance and sign off activities.
• Deputise for Office Manager when required.
• Any other duties, within capabilities, as directed by Office Manager
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Previous supervisor or team leader experience.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
• IT literate – must be confident in all Microsoft Office Packages particularly Excel.
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Previous experience in using CAFM systems for call handling and task logging.
• Previous experience in quality assurance and/or compliance
• Previous experience working in a facilities role
• Basic salary £27,000 – £30,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
• Company pension
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Bupa Cashplan