Commercial Gas Supervisor - Location: Fleet
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £47,700 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits include: Company vehicle, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, BUPA Cashplan and pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit enthusiastic and dedicated Gas Supervisor to oversee a broad range of planned and reactive gas tasks across maintenance contracts for the business.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Assist with the daily delivery, implementation, and on-going development of each of the contracts
• Deputise for Technical Manager during periods of absence
• Provide technical and practical support to engineers
• Professional and confident in a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
• Carry out site visits as required, look at works with a view to estimating time and materials
• Quoting works; giving detailed breakdowns while defining exclusions and limitations of quotes to clients.
• Ensure labour resources are planned for the works and coordinated. Help develop realistic working programmes
• Keep daily check on labour resourcing to ensure smooth running of jobs and minimal waste of labour time onsite
• Check documentation / paperwork has been submitted and completed correctly
• Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections and compliance checks
• Produce risk / method statements (RAMS) as required to safely complete works.
• Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
• Provide additional onsite support where required
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• A suitable City and Guilds or equivalent NVQ qualification
• Domestic / Commercial gas certification CCN1, CENWAT, CODNCCO1, CDGA1 and CIGA1.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Ability to work well on own or as part of team
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
• Experienced in supervision of engineers
• Experience in a similar role and working sectors
• CAFM Package experience
• Competitive salary
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme
• Full uniform
• Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
• Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA