Fire & Security Maintenance Engineer – Portsmouth
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week – site based
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Fire & Security Maintenance Engineer to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive tasks.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Carry out planned and fault diagnostic work to various Fire panels and Intruder panels.
• To carry out PPMs on Intruder, Fire, EML, Access Control and CCTV.
• To carry out small works when required.
• Participation of the out of hours call out rota.
• Work flexible hours to suit business requirements.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and public at all times.
• Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract expectations.
• To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas.
• A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required.
• Working with Management to assist with the Fire & Security growth.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Good Knowledge of BS5839-1:2017, PD6662.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
• Full driving license.
• The ability to satisfy BS7858 and enhanced DBS checks.
• Experience in a similar role and working sectors.
• FIA Modules (if not training will be given).
• ECS/CSCS Card.
• Competitive Salary.
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus.
• Overtime opportunities.
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card.
• Company Mobile.
• Specialist Tools.
• Employee Assistance Programme.