Gas/Mechanical - Technical Service Manager
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum depending on expierence
Benefits include: Company vehicle, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company
performance bonus, BUPA Cashplan and pension
Corrigenda are one of the South’s leading providers in facilities management and capital projects sectors. Our engineers, supported by an experienced back up office team, have developed a reputation for delivering first class services, always meeting and often exceeding client expectations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Gas Safe Qualified Technical Service Manager, who will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of Gas and Mechanical works across a number of maintenance contracts for the business.
This role can be based in either our Segensworth (Fareham) or Camberley office, however will require frequent travel to our offices across the South.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Manage a small team of Supervisors on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of trade regulations.
• Provide Technical support to clients and the wider team.
• Process quotes and manage these as appropriate, liaising with the Client Relationship Manager
• Oversee profitability of jobs undertaken to ensure Gross Profit targets are achieved.
• Manage operational WIP.
• Assist with Engineer recruitment, meeting with engineers to ensure they meet the required technical competencies.
• Manage labour and resource allocation and planning for reactive works ensuring SLAs are achieved.
• Undertake Supplier reviews and set up new suppliers as appropriate
• Responsible for Subcontractor performance management
• Responsible for working with the SHEQ manager on Gas safe & OFTEC external audits.
• Attend supplier meetings, operational site meetings and client meetings as required.
• Undertake supplier inductions
• Competitive salary, plus company vehicle and fuel card
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme