Hard Facilities Service Manager
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Overtime (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Company car, Bupa Cash plan, Company performance bonus, and pension.
Reporting to: Account Manager
Corrigenda are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Service Manager to ensure the day-to-day service delivery at the Hampshire County Council offices (Castle Complex) in Winchester, on a portfolio of sites which include offices, listed buildings, and a data centre.
The role includes the management of a team of multi-trade engineers (Circa 5) and specialist subcontractors to complete cyclic and reactive maintenance tasks. You will be required to be professional and confident within a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Oversee the daily delivery, implementation, and on-going development of the contract on these sites.
• Manage the buildings within your portfolio to ensure that compliance, PPM, reactive works are completed within the required SLA’s and costs
• Manage the delivery of the work onsite, organising labour and materials and carrying out onsite management.
• Provide technical and practical support to engineers
• Prepare reports for the Client and Account Manager as requested. To include technical
options / solutions with budget costs.
• Ensure service delivers value for money to Hampshire County Council, and remains within budgetary constraints
• Prepare all paperwork and lead annual black building test on HCC datacentre (out of hours working only)
• Check documentation / paperwork has been submitted and completed correctly.
• Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections, compliance checks, audits, and permit to work systems
• Required to produce and review RAMS (risk & method statements) and SOP’s (standard
• Ensure “out of hours” cover is maintained from site-based staff and sub-contractors. Ensure Office Manager receives all updates for call out rotas etc in a timely manner.
• Be on our escalation out of hours call out rota
• Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Sound Knowledge of FM hard service delivery
• Relevant background in an M&E discipline – NVQ 3/4 (or equivalent)
• Recognised Health & Safety management qualification
• Excellent people management skills
• Good knowledge of quality assurance systems
• Good understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Proven track record delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
• IT literate with packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS and Police vetting checks
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in Maintaining a Data centre