FULL TIME – 40 hours per week – Static Site – Winchester
Salary: £33,000 to £36,000 (subject to knowledge and qualifications)
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company
performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated HVAC Engineer to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks / fault diagnosis on a range of HVAC systems such as heating plant, AHU’s, fan convectors, hot water systems and general plumbing repairs in Winchester.
The work will be predominantly in properties including corporate offices, Grade 1 listed buildings, Libraries & Police HQ.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the corporate estate in Winchester as directed by the site Service Manager (within capabilities and training)
• Carry out fault finding and PPM’s on HVAC systems including repairs and replacing parts.
• Use of Building and Management Systems
•Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract
• Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
• Be on the out of hours call out rota (approx. 1 week in 4) to attend emergency call outs
•Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and general public at all times
• To collaborate with other engineers, subcontractors, and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas
• A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
Essential experience / knowledge of:
• NVQ Level 3 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
• 18th Edition wiring regulations.
• Water services (Unvented, WRAS)
• Commercial heating / Cooling systems including Chillers.
• Use of BMS (Building Management Systems)
• Experience in a similar role
• Recognised Health & Safety training
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to operate Smart devices and complete electronic documentation.
• Full driving license
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
- • Salary £33,000 to £36,000 (depending on experience)
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Program