Maintenance Operative - Hampshire County Council
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan
Due to the expansion of our current team Corrigenda are looking to recruit maintenance operatives to carry out tasks on our Hampshire County Council contract. This will require working on a range of properties such as offices, schools, care homes, libraries, fire stations and police stations across the Eastern half of Hampshire including Winchester, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Petersfield, and Havant. The Role will be primarily carrying out maintenance in kitchens such as canopy cleaning, PAT testing and descaling spray taps. Full training will be provided. There will also be opportunities to support other teams with their activities.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Cleaning kitchen canopies and extractor fans.
• Descaling spray taps.
• Portable appliance testing in kitchens.
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others.
• To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas.
• A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required.
• Any other tasks required by the company within skill set/experience.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations.
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Bupa Cashplan
• Employee Assistance Programme