PPM Compliance Manager
Permanent / 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary band: £35,000 – £40,000 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Location: Based in Whiteley
Reporting to: Head of PPM
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated PPM compliance manager responsible for overseeing the planned and preventative maintenance (PPM) activities across multiple contracts within the South region.
Reporting to the Head of PPM Compliance, you will work closely with other managers across the business to ensure optimum and ongoing performance in line with company strategic objectives.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication skills and is passionate about their role and the company.
Key Responsibilities and Development areas will Include
(but not limited to):
• Oversee and effectively manage the PPM administration department to ensure their responsibilities and objectives are achieved in a timely and effective manner
• Ensure all customers achieve 100% compliance against statutory PPM tasks (e.g. gas / fire alarms / emergency light / legionella)
• Liaise with the PPM Technical Manager to provide information for works from service to be quoted and completed in a timely manner
• Where services are missed identify reasons for late / non-completion of tasks
• Work alongside the CRM/Contract Managers to strengthen the collaborative working relationship between operational and the administrative roles and functions, whist maintaining appropriate PPM WIP levels across the contracts
• Improve service delivery through maximising efficiencies and effectiveness by continuing to improve processes and systems
• Working with the operational team to ensure first class delivery is achieved and CAFM systems are maintained
• Update client planned maintenance reporting system with completion dates and supporting certificates of compliance / completion
• Ensure planned maintenance tasks are scheduled into sites in advance and should programme change sites are updated accordingly
• Follow up with operatives and sub-contractors with regards to status / completion of PPM tasks
• Attend client meetings when required.
• Review certification that has been submitted
• Highlight any tasks that are unlikely to meet client KPIs to Head of PPM Compliance and agree corrective action where necessary
• Assist with monthly financial processes and reconciliations
• Conduct team monthly meetings to review tasks and workload for appropriate planning
• Any other duties, within capabilities, as directed by line manager
• Deputise for Head of PPM Compliance when required
• The ability to communicate clearly, confidently in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally.
• Experience in a similar role desirable
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Extremely Organised demonstrating good attention to detail and structure
• Experienced with managing and leading a team and carrying out basic HR tasks.
• Work well under pressure and have the ability to remain calm and positive in a busy environment.
• Self-Motivated with high levels of efficiency and pro-activity
• Strong IT Skills, including Office 365
• Competitive Salary
• Company pension
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Bupa Cashplan