Fire and Security Supervisor
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £45,000 (subject to knowledge and expeirence)
Benefits: Company vehicle, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, company performance, bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Fire & Security Supervisor to assist the Fire and Security Manager with day-to-day tasks
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Assist with the daily delivery, implementation, and on-going development of each of the contracts.
• Deputise for Contract Manager during periods of absence.
• Provide technical and practical support to engineers.
• Professional and confident in a client facing environment and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
• Carry out site visits as required, look at works with a view to estimating time and materials.
• Quoting works; giving detailed breakdowns while defining exclusions and limitations of quotes to clients.
• Ensure labour resources are planned for the works and coordinated. Help develop realistic working programmes.
• Keep daily check on labour resourcing to ensure smooth running of jobs and minimal waste of labour time onsite.
• Check documentation / paperwork has been submitted and completed correctly.
• Ongoing site monitoring of H&S compliance which includes inspections and compliance checks.
• Produce risk / method statements (RAMS) as required to safely complete works.
• Maintain a safe working environment for engineers, end users on site and general public at all times.
• Provide additional onsite support where required.
• Working with Management to assist with the Fire & Security growth.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Good Knowledge of BS5839-1:2017, PD6662.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
• Full driving licence.
• The ability to satisfy BS7858 and enhanced DBS checks.
• Experience in a similar role and working sectors.
• FIA Modules (if not training will be given).
• ECS/CSCS Card.
• Competitive Salary.
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus.
• Overtime opportunities.
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card.
• Company Mobile.
• Specialist Tools.
• Employee Assistance Programme.