Commercial Gas Engineer - Basingstoke
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £47,000 per annum
Potential Earnings: £51,500 (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits include: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Program, BUPA Cashplan and pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit enthusiastic and dedicated commercial gas engineers to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive gas tasks across Surrey and surrounding regions.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance across the estate (within capabilities and training)
• Work on own or as part of team to meet required deadlines and contract performance standards
• Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
• Be on out of hours call out rota, attend emergency mechanical repair works as required
• Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, end users on site and general public at all
• Escalate issues to Supervisor/Contract Manager immediately.
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Assist contract supervisor to produce repair quotations
• Any other tasks required by company within skill set / experience
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Domestic / Commercial gas certification CCN1, CENWAT, CODNCCO1, CDGA1 and CIGA1.
• Recognised Health & Safety training
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
• Full UK driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
• NVQ 2/3 in relevant Mechanical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• OFTEC registered technician or knowledge / experience working on oil fired appliances / systems
• Unvented water systems
• WRAS Qualification
• Electrical safety training
• IPAF / PASMA qualification
• Competitive salary
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• BUPA Cashplan
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Continuous training and development
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme
• Full uniform
• Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
• Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA