Finance Administrator and Purchase Ledger - Hampshire County Council
Part Time – 24 hours per week (Work Pattern to be agreed)
Location – Winchester
Salary: up to £24,000 pro rata (subject to knowledge and experience)
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated finance administrator to deal with a variety of finance related tasks on a busy multi-disciplined contract for Hampshire County Council.
Training will be provided on company process, procedure, and finance system / reporting tools.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Purchase Ledger processing – Processing suppliers’ invoices and staff expense claims
• Preparing information for financial audits
• Calculating and processing weekly timesheets
• Answering incoming calls and responding to emails
• Dealing with queries from suppliers and staff
• Assisting to Finance supervisor and other members of the HCC team when required
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications :
• Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office including Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload, managing tasks and problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail and self-management to ensure deadlines are met
• Adaptable to working in a continuous evolving environment
• Ability to identity and progress opportunities for improvement
• Purchase Ledger experience
• Knowledge of financial processes and procedures
• Relevant experience within a similar role
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) – pro rata
• Friendly office environment with onsite parking
• Enrolment into our pension scheme
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Refer a friend reward scheme.
• BUPA Cashplan
• On site parking