Maintenance Engineer - Southampton
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £32,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan and company performance bonus and pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated maintenance engineer to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive tasks predominantly in Southampton and surrounding areas.
The work will be mainly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance tasks as directed
• Carry out daily temperature checks
• Perform weekly fire alarm testing
• Complete weekly water testing and flushing
• Work on own or as part of team, assisting mechanical and electrical engineers when required
• Work flexible working hours to suit business requirements
• Work safely at all times, including working at height as required
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Any other tasks required by company within skill set / experience
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role / preferred but not essential
• Ability to work from heights
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Ability to work well on own or as part of team
• Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
• A formal practical qualification would be desirable
• IPAF & PASMA
• Experience in Water Quality works
• Competitive Salary
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
• Company Mobile
• Bupa Cashplan
• Employee Assistance Programme