FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive (subject to knowledge and experience)
Benefits: Access to company vehicle, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme, Bupa Cashplan, company performance bonus and pension
Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Quantity Surveyor to work across various Maintenance Contracts within the Hampshire and Surrey regions.
The work will be supporting the Contract Management and administration teams preparing estimates, quotations, valuations from National Schedule of Rates (NSR), bespoke schedule of rates and collating dayworks for invoicing.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
• Collating costs including labour, materials and specialist sub-contractors.
• Obtaining quotes from suppliers and sub-contractors within specified time frame
• Preparing bills of quantities, for final accounts and tenders.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, sub-contractors, contract management and administration teams.
• Regular monitoring, measuring, and preparing completed works for applications and invoicing.
• Regular progress analysis and reporting
• Advising on disputes and contract claims
• Advising clients, and contract management teams on risk, value and cost control
• Monitoring of costs at various stages to ensure it remains within estimated costs
• Preparation, negotiation and payment of final accounts
• Assisting in maintaining and updating our CAFM System
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
• Strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Track record of building effective relationships with teams
• Proficient in the use of MS office including Excel
• Full driving licence
• Pass DBS background checks for working in schools
• Previous experience within a similar role
• NSR experience
• A degree in quantity surveying or equivalent
• Competitive salary (depending on experience)
• Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
• Overtime opportunities
• 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Access to Company Vehicle if required
• Company Mobile
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Bupa Cashplan