Founded in Germany in 1668, Merck is the world’s oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company with a significant presence in the UK, having been active here since 1883. We have over 1,400 employees in 14 locations working across the entire operational spectrum, from research and development (R&D) to manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing. Merck supplies the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology companies, research institutes and academic centres with innovative devices, tools, laboratory supplies and testing services.
Corrigenda provide mechanical and electrical preventative and routine maintenance at the site in Southampton.
This contract includes the following:
- Chilled Water Systems & Chillers
- Pressurisation Units
- Pumps, Pipework and Ancillaries
- AHU’s, Fans etc.
- Water treatment & control of legionella
- Fire Alarm System –including automatic closers
- Intruder alarm, CCTV & Specialist alarm services
- Fume cupboard & Trox control units
- Lightning Protection System
- BMS – regular points checking
- Vacuum & Air Compressors
- Door Access Control System
- Effluent Systems & Controls
- Energy management & Energy Reduction programme
Circa £108,000 per annum
Since Oct 2013