Fire & Security Maintenance Engineer - Basingstoke
FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £38,000 (subject to knowledge and qualifications) + overtime and call out rates
Benefits: Company van, fuel card, Employee Assistance Programme and pension
Are you looking for a role that gives you variety as well as a work life balance?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing company and all local to you?
Well… This is a fantastic time to join our rapid expanding company who has a reputable name within the FM industry. We are passionate about our team and clients and strive to live by our values. One team. Committed to our customers. Trusted.
Due to our continuous growth, Corrigenda are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Fire and Security Engineer to carry out a broad range of planned and reactive tasks across Hampshire and surrounding regions.
The work will be predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private & public sectors.
Key Responsibilities Include
(but not limited to):
- Carry out planned and fault diagnostic work to various Fire panels and Intruder panels.
- To carry out PPMs on Intruder, Fire, EML, Access Control and CCTV.
- To carry out small works/installs when required.
- Participation of the out of hours call out rota.
- Work flexible hours to suit business requirements.
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself, other engineers, end users on site and public at all times.
- Ability to work effectively on own or as part of team to ensure we meet our client contract expectations.
- To collaborate with other engineers and site staff to arrange site access to required working areas.
- A flexible approach to supporting other resources as required.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Good Knowledge of BS5839-1:2017, PD6662.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation.
- Full driving licence.
- The ability to satisfy BS7858 and enhanced DBS checks.
- Experience in a similar role and working sectors.
- FIA Modules (if not training will be given).
- ECS/CSCS Card.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
- Overtime opportunities
- 31 days’ annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- BUPA Cashplan
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- Company Mobile
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Full uniform
- Opportunity to get involved in staff and health and safety committees
- Health and wellbeing staff discount website through BUPA